top of page


  • Columbia University

  • Dartmouth College

  • Harvard University

  • New York University

  • Northwestern University

EHRENPREIS IMMIGRATION LAW has departments for each temporary work permit category (O-1, H-1B, L-1, TN, E-1/E-2, and E-3), type of green card (including employment-based and family-based cases), the reentry permit, and naturalization/citizenship. Our team has graduated from such prestigious universities as Harvard, Columbia, New York University, Dartmouth, and Northwestern and collectively possesses more than 200 years of experience in immigration law with expertise in even the most unique areas of the law.


Our O-1 department provides assistance in obtaining work permission to individuals of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry.


Our H-1B department assists in obtaining work permission for persons who seek to work in the United States in a specialty occupation.


Our L-1 department provides support in obtaining work permission to individuals who have been employed abroad continuously for one of the last three years by a corporation or other legal entity and who seek to work in the United States to render services to a branch of the same employer, or a parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of such employer, in a capacity that is managerial, executive, or involves specialized knowledge.


Our TN department assists citizens of Canada or Mexico seeking work permission to engage in business activities at a professional level in the United States pursuant to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).


Our E-1/E-2 department supports foreign nationals obtaining work permission to engage in substantial trade or to direct or develop an enterprise in which he or she has made a substantial investment in the United States. This status is generally available only to nationals of a country with which the United States has a qualifying treaty of commerce.


Our E-3 department assists citizens of Australia seeking to obtain work permission for employment in a specialty occupation in the United States. 


In order to ensure the most effective representation, our Green Card department is subdivided further into divisions that focus on each step of the employment-based green card process: PERM labor certifications, immigrant visa petitions for all employment-based visa categories, and adjustments of status and immigrant visa processings. We have a separate division of the Green Card department for family-based green cards. 


For individuals who have obtained a green card, but require to be outside the U.S. for extended periods of time, our Reentry Permit department assists in permission for an individual to be outside the U.S. without losing the green card. 


Our Naturalization/Citizenship department assists individuals who are eligible for U.S. citizenship.


As deciding which type of immigration benefit to obtain is a function of many considerations, we encourage you to contact us for an initial consultation at no charge.


bottom of page